- Maximum two rods allowed.
- No pole fishing or fly fishing.
- Anglers must only occupy and / or fish one swim at any given time.
- No 'retainers', carp sacks or keepnets are allowed on the fishery.
- No bait boats.
- No luncheon-meat. No nuts.
- No pike fishing, lure fishing or spinning.
- No non-fishing guests
- All 'Otter Fence' gates must be kep securely closed at all times.
Junior anglers, under 18, are welcome but under 16's MUST be accompanied by an adult over 18.This may be a day ticket holder who must occupy the same or immediately adjacent swim or a non-fishing supervisor who is entirely responsible for the conduct, welfare and safety of the junior. Two juniors may fish with one rod each in the same swim with the purchase of one day ticket. Non-fishing adults in a supervisory capacity do not need to purchase a guest ticket but are required to fill in an accompanying adult form and will be bound by Theale Fisheries terms and conditions, rules and codes of conduct.
Competent junior anglers aged 16 - 18 may fish unaccompanied during daylight hours up to sunset but only after a parental consent form has been returned.
Competent junior anglers aged 16 - 18 may fish at night but only when accompanied by an adult ticket holder who is entirely responsible for the conduct, welfare and safety of the junior. Competent juniors must fish the same or or immediately adjacent swim.